Greetings

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear all,

This is to inform you that now discussions on Freemasonry and other Mystic orders are available also in English. Please make note and inform potential users.

Posted

God bless all your good work! :blink:

Posted

Huh... That's really nice but I don't really understand... Why? Whatz dat for? o_O R there so many bros&pals speakin' English only? ...Hm. Nevermind. Nice work. :D

Posted

It's Atrium number two :rolleyes:.

Posted

very good site

thank for that))) :(

Posted

Huh... That's really nice but I don't really understand... Why? Whatz dat for? o_O R there so many bros&pals speakin' English only? ...Hm. Nevermind. Nice work. :rolleyes:

[/quote/]

There are very many brothers speaking English as a foreign language and willing to practice it. Masons are to master as many foreign languages as possible.)

Posted

Dear all,

This is to inform you that now discussions on Freemasonry and other Mystic orders are available also in English. Please make note and inform potential users.

Posted

bat i think this discussion isn't attend.

Because of the absence of potential users, who have not only english writing skills. :)

Posted

Exactly B)

Posted

Exactly B)

Posted

The number of active users.

Posted

I'm so glad that now we have an opportunity as to improve our skills and abilities in English as well as learn something new from distinguished masons from other countries.

Posted

I believe in the brotherhood of Man under the Fatherhood of God and God bless you all.

Posted

The secret of Masonry, like the secret of life, can be known only by those who seek it, serve it, live it. It cannot be uttered; it can only be felt and acted. It is, in fact, an open secret, and each man knows it according to his quest and capacity. Like all things worth knowing, no one can know it for another and no man can know it alone.

Posted

The real secrets of Masonry are never told, not even from mouth to ear. For the real secret of Masonry is spoken to your heart and from it to the heart of your brother. Never the language made for tongue may speak it, it is uttered only in the eye in those manifestations of that love which a man has for his friend, which passeth all other loves.