9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all i am new here and have big interest in freemason. I have read alot on the site, now i will like to become full member.

Kindly reply me with the best way to join, i leave in Moscow and will be greatfull if i get some people (English speaking preferable) whom i may contact for proper guide and steps involved.  :)

Thanks as i await your replies.

Charles

Posted

Welcome Charles. Sorry, but I dont speak English, but French ... I hope you will find here to many interesting people who speak English...

Posted

Charles, you can send me a private message and ask any question or just post it here. You are welcome.

Posted

Thanks all. @Diaz, i just send you message now

Regards

Charles

Posted

You can ask your questions right here in this topic or create new topic just for questions.

Pls pay attention to ask questions in English part of our Boart - there aren't a lot of users of the Board may answer you in English

Posted

Well, I think it may be difficult to join brotherhood here in Russia, because there's no any english-speaking lodge. Do you speak just english?

Posted

Well, I think it may be difficult to join brotherhood here in Russia, because there's no any english-speaking lodge. Do you speak just english?

We have English-speaking "Aurora" №. 05. Что-то не так сказал? :) Для меня язык - катастрофа.

У нас "Аврора" № 05 англоязычная. И ещё франкоязычная "Совершенное Согласие" № 34. "Аврора" точно недавно собиралась.

Posted

Bro. Komandor has written - there is a Lodge which is part of Grand Lodge of Russia, with English-speaking members in it, so You (charlesdik) may try to sent your application for that Lodge at GLoR's site

Posted

Thank you all for all your helpfull contribution. alemak and Diaz has been helpfull to me since yesterday.

I have already send in my application to the right channel.

I speak a little Russia though. But based on the information i gathered, i was made to understand that there are English Lodges here in Moscow.

Thank you all for your input