Freemasonry and the Bavarian Illuminati

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I was searching the Internet for Freemasonry-related articles, and suddenly was redirected to a site hosting an article entitled with a bold name ”Illuminati Sightseeing: Masonic Congress of Wilhelmsbad”. The source is here.

What a strange combination the historian keeps there e.g. ”Illuminati Conspiracy Archive, Adam Weishaupt, Freemasonry”. This is what caught my eye. Mr. Melanson writes:

Both Landgrave Karl von Hessen-Kassel and the Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick, the two heads of the Strict Observance and indeed German Freemasonry as a whole, were recruited into the Illuminati soon after; and it was because of the contacts (and good impression) made at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad that the Illuminati truly became a formidabe power throughout Europe.

Posted

As far as I know, contacts between masons and Bavarian Illuminati really were. But not masons got in Bavarian Illuminati, and Bavarian Illuminati got into a freemasonry, and at the same time and in rosenkrecers because of what an award the award rosenkrecers in Germany even has been lulled.

As Vejpsgaut was once the mason to it many were known сереты a freemasonry, thanking him заниям Bavarian Illuminati and got into a freemasonry. They did it, basically, for financial operation of masons.